Before attending in-person gatherings:
- Self-screen to confirm no signs of illness, paying particular attention to symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Do not attend in person if you or a child in your family are experiencing any of the following symptoms: persistent cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, shaking, body aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- If you have symptoms associated with COVID-19, do not attend in person until at least 10 days have passed since the start of symptoms, you have been fever-free (unmedicated) for 24 hours, and other symptoms are improving.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, self-quarantine for 7-10 days, and watch for fever, cough, and other symptoms of COVID-19. Do not attend in person during this time.
Consider CDC guidelines outlined below to determine when you should return:
- 7 days: After at least five days of quarantine, take a COVID test. If your results are negative and you don’t develop symptoms, you can resume normal activities after day 7 of quarantine.
- 10 days: If you never develop COVID symptoms while in quarantine, you can resume normal activities after 10 days, even without a COVID test.
- If you or a child in your family tests positive for COVID-19 within two days of attending an in-person SR gathering, please notify the leader of the ministry which you or your child attended.